Saturday, April 26, 2014

Single Pear




I'm back to pears to work on composition.  I'm working on my color
composition and trying many color combinations.  What colors are the
shadows of objects on different colors of grounds.  Pears are old friends,
I've drawn and painted my fair share. I love the colors inherent in them,
and their lumpy shapes.

I have worked for so long in abstract that coming back around to still lives
I'm finding I have to re-acquaint myself with all those rules that came so
easily once.  It's a great exercise!

Today I'm learning from pears.  Having been taught by a pear I can
finally say that single isn't so bad.  Tomorrow we paint two, and eat one.
Sorry pear.  For more information on this painting ClickHere

To begin receiving my almost daily work you can email me from the
Dailypaintworks site.....ClickHere to go there, or enter your email info
on this site...in the upper right hand corner, it's secure.  
It will be great to have you on board.

So for today it's pears, my favorite fruit. Hope you enjoy them too!

Blessings on your day,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment