Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Three's A Crowd




Three's A Crowd

Pears are wonderful...fragrant, bumpy, and such beautiful colors.

Over the past many months they have been helping me learn about acrylic painting. I've painted.. and eaten...a peck of pears. They make up a part of my indoor landscape.

As a painter of landscapes, I have a few favorites...Natural, Indoors, Garden, Interior, and Spiritual. I look forward to sharing these landscape spaces with you as we journey together.

So, to begin, we have pears. They capture my attention with their beautiful and varied colors. Their shape echo's the human form...sometimes closer than we may wish. And they share space together with a curious sense of design that fascinates me.

So, today it's pears! Click here to bid.

See you tomorrow.
Blessings on your day.

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment