Friday, June 6, 2014

After Springs Rains



It's Friday again, and I've been down with the flu all week. That must be the reason that I have another whimsical painting. And of course it is apple blossoms again. Almost daily painting does not leave time for flu, or holidays, or wedding showers. CLICK HERE for more information about this painting.

 These apple blossoms have been very useful. I have been testing different painting styles, and ways to apply the acrylic paint. I'm learning how to blend color and keep the colors clear with the acrylic, which isn't a simple task. The acrylic likes to blend, much easier than the oil paint that I'm used to working.

So for today its bright green rain clouds and deep rose blossoms.  Sounds like a fun change to me.

Blessings on your day.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment