Monday, June 29, 2015

First Desert Landscape

 
 


This is my first Arizona landscape since moving here last October.  I don't know why it took me so long to get to it.  I guess I was a bit amazed that I actually lived here now among the mountains, hills, rocks, and so much flowering shrubs and trees!  It has taken me some time to get the feel for my surroundings.  I'm sure this is the first of many. This is acrylic on canvas board 8" x 8".  For more information, or to purchase or bid just click HERE.

I'm going to have to change my title to nearly daily painting for awhile.  Moving was a major change.  Moving the home stuff was all fine, but I'm having trouble with my studio space.  But it is all good, just takes me longer to find things......why do artists have so much stuff???

Thanks for hanging in there with me!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment